My first blog ever has officially started. I want to take a moment to pat myself on the back for having enough time in my day to blog. I feel like a small background is required...
My name is Carissa, 24 years of age from Marin County now living in LA trying to become a stand up comedian. Looks wise - only because I know how important that is in LA- I'm compared to Anne Hathaway but without her annoying personality and my eyes don't droop downwards. I got into stand up comedy after I was hired as a personal organizer by a stand up comedian teacher who for about 6 months was recruiting me to take his class. In the first 2.3 seconds of my first class I fell in love. Being able to say whatever I wanted and having stage time of a solid 6 minutes was liberating to say the least. I have my first set ever on YouTube under Carissa Gatti Stand Up Showcase, which I am very proud to have about 170 views which are mainly my friends and family.
I wanted a blog to keep me writing and exploring who I am becoming as a person. I think everyone can agree that being in your 20's is pretty terrible. You're too young to have a lot of life experience, you're mature enough to know that you don't know everything and finding out what you want from life is a constant struggle. I wanted to share my experiences and to keep myself motivated in life. I'd say this was a good attempt at my first time blogging, hopefully I'll be back soon? Thanks for reading!YouTube video
No comments:
Post a Comment